USGBC members are driving the entire green building community forward and they represent the best organizations from all fields. Our members are local and international, big and small, mission and market-driven. They make an impact and advance green building for a more sustainable environment. Join USGBC to connect with other industry leaders. Learn more in our one-pager, brochure and explore our member directory.
- Connect: When your organization joins USGBC, you become an important member of the green building community. USGBC is a global platform for growing your business, improving your community and advancing the latest in innovative building practices.
- Get ahead: Access USGBC’s flexible online learning platform and ensure you stay up to date with the latest in green building education. USGBC members used hundreds of thousands of hours of online education.
- Exclusive member events: USGBC members are invited to member events including the USGBC Annual Member Meeting.
- Volunteer: USGBC offers many volunteer opportunities. Our volunteers mean everything to us – whether you’re joining a local advocacy group or sitting on the LEED Steering Committee helping to shape the future of LEED.
- Discounts: Members also receive discounts to USGBC programs including LEED registration and certification, Greenbuild registration, LEED credentials, green building resources and more.
- Industry offers: USGBC members receive exclusive access to a growing list of industry specific offers.
Membership is offered for organizations at four levels: Organizational, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Individual membership is available for those interested in getting involved at the local community level.
- Promote your affiliation with the USGBC member logo & certificate
- Savings on the USGBC course catalog subscription, LEED AP, SITES AP, TRUE Advisor, WELL AP & Greenbuild registration
- Unlimited access to members-only resources for all of your employees
- Stay informed with Member Only Insider Updates email
All Organizational benefits plus:
- Silver badge in online member directory
- 30 hours of the USGBC course catalog subscription
- Savings on Greenbuild Expo space
- Three complimentary course reviews
- Savings on certification & registration LEED, PEER, Parksmart, SITES and TRUE
- Access IncentiFind’s VERIFY Report and APPLY Services at a discounted rate
- Access to curated discounts on green building products and services
All Silver benefits plus:
- Gold badge in online member directory
- 150 hours of the USGBC course catalog subscription
- Savings on LEED volume
- Specialized promotional opportunities & recognition
All Gold benefits plus:
- Logo on usgbc.org homepage and Platinum badge in online member directory
- Unlimited access to the USGBC course catalog subscription
- Unlimited access to LEED v4 web-based reference guide
- Leadership recognition among USGBC’s network
- Added access for all of your employees
- Marketing and communications opportunities and support
Community development and individual membership
Over the past few years, USGBC has invested across the U.S. to grow our local communities. With sustained financial and leadership support from our members, we have been hyper-focused on deepening stakeholder engagement, strengthening relationships and developing leaders. The stronger our communities, the faster we achieve our mission. Learn more about individual membership in local USGBC communities.
Individual benefits include:
- Access to insider email newsletters
- Exclusive event discounts
- Local networking and engagement
- Recognition in the USGBC member directory
Your membership supports USGBC priorities
Your USGBC membership is essential to developing and evolving LEED. More than 2 million square feet achieve LEED certification every day.
LEED-certified buildings have been proven to save money, increase efficiency, reduce carbon emissions, and promote healthier living environments. They are vital to addressing the climate crisis, meeting ESG goals, enhancing resilience, and supporting more equitable communities. Through LEED, the market advances topics such as decarbonization, electrification, equity, ESG, green finance, human health, net zero and resilience.
Become a member of USGBC today and show your support for the growing green building movement:
- Climate action: Help mitigate the effects of climate change by decarbonizing and electrifying buildings.
- Business outcomes: LEED plays an integral part in ESG strategies and provides ROI to operators, owners, and tenants.
- Improving the human element: Ensure equity and inclusion in the built environment by communicating the benefits to human health and well-being our buildings offer.
- Protecting and enhancing the environment: Decreasing the impacts of our built environment on the land, water, materials, and resources, and enhancing biodiversity.